Sims Images’ Website Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Sims Images. We hope you enjoy using our website. Please feel free to contact us with any questions. Our contact details are below. In these Terms and Conditions and other documents we refer to ourselves as Sims or just “we” / “our”.
Important information about using this website
If you browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by these website Terms and Conditions in full. If you disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions, then please don’t use our website. We take our legal responsibilities seriously and unauthorised use of this website or breach of these Terms and Conditions, may give rise to a claim for damages or even be a criminal offence.
We’ve tried to keep these Terms and Conditions simple and we recommend that you take a moment to read them in full before using our site.
Privacy and Cookies
A bit of information about us – the owners of this website
Sims Images Limited is a limited company, registered at Sims Images Limited
15 Newhouse Farm Business Centre
Old Crawley Road
West Sussex RH12 4RU
Company Registration Number: 8096094
You can contact us by emailing Georgia@simsimages.co.uk or 01293 852 999.
Alternatively, you can write to us at the above address.
A bit of information about you
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this website and by continuing to use it, you warrant and represent that you are.
If you are using this website to look for photography services, products, advice or information (whether for now or in the future), then we describe you in these Terms and Conditions as Customers.
As a Customer, this website is free to use but you are still bound by these Terms and Conditions.
If you are using this website because you offer photography, video or other services which may be of interest to Sims or our Customers, then we describe you as a Supplier. Our relationship with Suppliers is governed by:
• These Terms and Conditions.
• Our Supplier Contract, including any appendices, which you will receive a copy of and be asked to sign.
If asked by Sims to supply information for this website for whatever purpose, the information you provide about you, and your services and products must be true, accurate, current and complete. You must maintain and make reasonable efforts to promptly update the information to make sure it remains so.
As a Supplier, any content you provide to Sims and our Customers must not be illegal or unlawful, it must not infringe any third party's legal rights and must not be or have been subject to any legal proceedings. You must be legally entitled to operate and to provide the services, products or information that you’re offering to supply.
Suppliers remain the owners of any content uploaded to this site (unless otherwise agreed) but you also grant Sims a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute content provided by you in any existing or future media.
Sims have the right to suspend or terminate any agreement with you and your use of this website and refuse any and all current or future use of this website or the services provided in connection with it. Sims reserve the right to remove any material submitted, stored, hosted or published without notice.
Using this website – Customers and Suppliers
1. You agree to use this website and our services for legal purposes only and you will not inhibit or restrict any other person/s enjoyment or use of it.
2. Unless otherwise stated, Sims and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to any licenses, all these intellectual property rights are reserved. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions or our Supplier Contract confers any licence or right to use the materials on this website other than as permitted in these Terms.
Website material and information and our liability
3. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. The material on this website should not be relied upon and it is your responsibility to check the accuracy of any information before relying on it. Therefore, you use this website and the information on it, entirely at your own risk.
4. This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience only. We do not take any responsibility for the site to which the link directs you.
5. Sims expressly exclude any liability for any errors or deficiencies in the services or products provided and for any loss or damage (direct or indirect) resulting from the use of the services provided (including free of charge services) by this website or Sims.
6. This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, misrepresentation, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable laws or regulations.
7. Sims are not liable for any loss or damage caused by any viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our website, or any other website linked to it.
8. We shall not be responsible for any breach of these Terms and Conditions caused by circumstances beyond our control.
What you can do when using this website
9. Whether you’re a Customer or Supplier, we’re happy for you to download and print pages from this website for your own personal use, but this is strictly subject to the terms below.
10. You must not:
• Republish, redistribute or sell material from this website.
• Reproduce, duplicate, copy, or exploit material on this website for any commercial reasons.
• Edit or otherwise alter any material on the website.
What you can’t do when using this website
11. You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or the reputation of Sims.
12. You must not use this website in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful. This includes using it, the material on it and the information you obtain from it to send unsolicited communications or to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus or malicious computer software.
13. You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities in relation to this website.
14. You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without Sim’s express written agreement.
15. If any of these Terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining Terms will remain in full force and effect.
16. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of it is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
17. Sims may change these Terms and Conditions from time to time without notice. We recommend you check and re-read them regularly.
You can contact us by:
By Phone: 01293 852 999.
By mail: 15 Newhouse Farm Business Centre
Old Crawley Road
West Sussex RH12 4RU